Our Allied Health team consists of highly trained professional Occupational Therapists and Exercise Physiologists.
Our goal is to enhance independence and participation in your meaningful daily activities, in turn improving overall quality of life.
- Home Environment Assessments/Modifications
- Functional Capacity Assessments
- Musculoskeletal Assessments and soft tissue treatment (Trigger point therapy, dry needling and cupping)
- Assistive Technology/Equipment Prescription
- Injury Management (Soft tissue treatments)
Our goal is to utilise exercise to help you improve your quality of life, as quickly as possible. We are knowledgeable in the management and treatment of;
- Musculoskeletal conditions and injuries
- Neurological and cardiovascular conditions
- Chronic diseases
- Mental illness
We work with the following medical cover systems;
- DVA (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Work Cover
- Privately Covered